We offer digital marketing training for fashion designers to help them build a reputed online brand (both personal and official) and improve their business. The things that are needed to kick-start your digital marketing campaign include a decent website and a social media page to showcase your fashion designing work.
Digital Marketing Training For Fashion Designers:
Why Digital Marketing Training For Fashion Designers Is Important?
The below paragraphs will explain to you why digital marketing training and social media training is very important for fashion designers. It is a very well known fact that with days passing and internet connectivity becoming more cheaper and affordable, number of people are becoming internet savvy.
Especially, those in the age range of 20-40 years are spending 75% of their free time on social media platforms. And this is the age group who are more interested in fashion. As a fashion designer, not leveraging the power of social media or digital marketing to be more broad, to tap this market is a sign of having poor business skills.
Shoppers have become more conscious about the brands that they buy. They don’t bother spending extra money on high-quality brands. If a fashion designer designs a dress for popular actor/actress, it becomes an overnight sensation through the power of social media and digital marketing.
People prefer the same kind of designs from the fashion designers for their dresses and look for fashion designers on the internet who can help them out. This is one way for a designer to become very popular. Digital marketing can improve the quality of the personal brand. When fashion designers set their digital marketing strategy properly, it becomes easy for them to attract clients/customers for their products/services. This is exactly the reason why one must undergo digital marketing training for fashion designers.
In the digital age, if a business is not present online, it means you and your business is outdated. The best, easiest and economical way to reach billions of people to showcase your fashion design work is through social media and Google.
By the mode of digital marketing, fashion designers can monitor their brand closely. They can observe what is happening with the other brands as well. By comparing their brands and designs with other brand products, designers can create new designs, give offers and improve the quality of their products. So its very necessary for all the fashion designers to showcase their products on social media sites likes Facebook, Instagram etc. A professional course in digital marketing is a must for fashion designers for understanding social media and search engine marketing.
There are few well smart fashion designers who go one step ahead in implementing SEO for their websites to drive organic traffic. They definitely know very well that, driving organic traffic can reduce their spend on paid advertising and also increases brand awareness. For this reason, they include SEO as part of their digital marketing campaign at an early stage of their branding efforts.
With Google becoming the widely used search engine, it is a smart move to invest in search engine marketing ( officially called Google AdWords or Google Ads ). People or customers searching for a specific fashion designing query will be able to find your advertisement in Google. This not only brings in more traffic to your website but also, builds brand awareness among customers. As part of our digital marketing course, we teach Google AdWords in detail.
All the above benefits can be leveraged only if you as a fashion designer ( also as a business owner ) understand how to set up strategic campaigns through digital marketing. For that very reason, it is digital marketing training for fashion designers is very important.
Trends Of Digital Marketing In Fashion Designing
- Most of the people are not ready to buy a product as soon as they see the designed dress on Facebook or Instagram. So the designers keep posting various kinds of ads related to their new and latest designs so that the buyers are influenced to buy their designs. This is called Remarketing or Retargeting.
- The designers create new pages on social media so that if the buyers start following the particular page, fashion designers keep getting the notification about the new discoveries of designs according to the new trends.
- Nowadays people have no time to go to the store and buy kinds of stuff they like. So they prefer online shopping which is less time-consuming. So if fashion designers can showcase their designs on online websites, it is easy for the customers to make a buying decision and in turn, designers can make more business along with getting popularity.
- Designers can provide offer sales during holidays and festival seasons. This will grab customer’s attention towards shopping. In this way, their brands can make huge profits. Designers also introduce offers which attract the buyers to buy things with the intention of saving money and buying many things within their budget.
Benefits Of Digital Marketing Training For Fashion Designers :
Learning Digital Marketing will help you in a number of ways to grow your business. Some of the benefits include:
- Online Visibility Of Your Fashion Brand & Fashion Design
- Reputation Management
- Positive approach from buyers
- Brand Management
- Easily reaches a wide range of customers
- Promotion Through Internet Marketing
- Less capital or No startup capital is required for digital marketing
- Reach Specific Targeted Customers
- Able To Make An Impact On More People’s Lives
- More Profits In Terms Of Money and Happiness
Considering the above facts, we can come to the conclusion that, digital marketing training for fashion designers is a smart investment for your business. Digital marketing will give you a better ROI compared to traditional marketing. To undergo a digital marketing course from us, you can fill up an inquiry form in the contact us page and one of our executives will get back to you within two business days.
Subhash.K.U is a Professional Programmer turned Digital Marketing Enthusiast. He is the most sought marketing consultants for small and medium scale businesses. He founded Subhash Digital Academy to teach professional digital marketing skills to students, entrepreneurs, and working professionals. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and is an Oracle Certified Programmer. He also holds certificates of Google AdWords, Facebook Blueprint and Hubspot Marketing. He is the co-author of the best selling book – Cracking The C, C++ and Java Interview published by McGraw Hill. He is now penning another book on the subject of marketing and entrepreneurship.